- To inspire all students to reach their full potential in Mathematics
- To equip students with the mathematical skills required in everyday life.
- One part-time and 11 full-time teachers with a wealth of experience.
Years 7-8 Curriculum
In Years 7 and 8 we follow a curriculum which builds on the skills learnt in the Junior School, designed to prepare students to start their IGCSE course in Year 9. As well as developing their knowledge across the attainment targets, the curriculum also develops their problem solving skills.
GCSE Curriculum Summary
In Years 9-11 we follow the Edexcel International GCSE (Specification A, 4MA1). Set 1 students also complete the AQA Further Mathematics Level 2 qualification.
Co-curricular, Enrichment, Extension and Support
- Year 7 and 8 students can opt to take part in the UKMT Junior Maths Challenge (aimed at students with an aptitude for problem solving)
- Year 9 and 10 students can opt to take part in the UKMT Intermediate Maths Challenge which tests problem solving skills. We also enter two teams for the Year 10 Maths Feast competition
- We offer a variety of support sessions for each year group, ranging from help with our online Maths resources, practice with past papers and help with homework questions
- Trips are offered for Years 11, 12 and 13 to Mathematics lectures and presentations of popular and inspiring aspects of Maths.