All uniform and sportswear is available to purchase from the No Limitz store which is situated on Shuttleworth Road, just off Goldington Road, Bedford (opposite Waitrose).
No Limitz provides a stream-lined and convenient service which includes the facility to try on and purchase the same day; click and collect from either the store during opening hours or from school on two set days per week as well as home delivery. There will also be a fitting service in place for new parents.
To visit the school shop online please follow the link here.
No Limitz can be contacted on 01234 350720 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The store’s opening hours are 10am until 6pm during the week and 9am and 5.30pm on Saturdays with ample free parking available.
Address: 25 Shuttleworth Road, Elms Farm Industrial Estate, Bedford, MK41 0HS.
New Parent and Back to School Appointments
If you are new to the school or require a significant amount of new uniform please make an appointment. This enables you to come into No Limitz at a day and time convenient to you, and purchase all the uniform you require with a designated member of staff to assist you. Please allow an hour to complete a full uniform outfitting.
Please note that whilst the full range of uniform and sportswear is available to purchase online, we do not recommend taking advantage of this service until you are familiar with the wide range of sizing options.
To book an appointment please the No Limitz website here and follow the ‘book appointment’ link.
So much more than just uniform!
No Limitz are also Bedfordshire’s leading sports equipment retailer offering a huge range of footwear, equipment & clothing for all major sports, and cater for all levels of ability from beginner to aspiring professional. As a BMS parent you are also entitled to a 10% discount on all your sporting goods so please be sure to claim this when in store.
Dress Code for Sixth Form
In recognition of the Sixth Formers’ growing maturity and independence, our dress code is based upon business principles. We believe that a business dress code will promote fairness and equality for all in the Sixth Form as well as providing them with a more adult image. Additionally, we believe the dress code strikes a balance between some degree of individuality whilst recognising the importance of setting an example to the younger members of the school community.
- A smart business suit jacket with matching suit trousers, suit skirt or suit dress. No very bright colours, leggings or jeans
- A smart business shirt and tie (which can include students’ own choice, Monitor, House or Sports tie) or blouse with collar
- Skirts and dresses should be appropriate for smart business-wear, including being of a length and style that allows students to walk upstairs and sit down modestly
- A V-neck jumper (not a cardigan) that fits under the suit can be worn during the winter months and should be a plain style
- Smart black/brown business shoes
- Due to the nature of our site and for safety reasons, high heels and stilettos are not permitted. Any heels should be no more than 3cm in height and toes should be covered
The School retains the right to act as the final authority in the interpretation of the dress code. The Director of Sixth Form may ask students to return home to change if they are inappropriately attired. We do not wish parents or students to spend money on items which they will be told they cannot wear. If unsure, parents and students are advised to contact the Director of Sixth Form for clarification before purchasing an item.