All bursaries are means tested and the amount will, therefore, vary according to family circumstances. They can range from a small percentage of the fees up to payment of the full amount.
We offer both academic and subject-specific bursaries in Sport, Art, Performance Arts, Music, IT and Design Technology.
You may apply for bursaries in the following year groups:
• Academic – Years 7, 8, 9, 10 and 12
• Music – Years 7, 9 and 12
• Sport – Years 9 and 12 (and in exceptional circumstances Year 7)
• Art, Design Technology and IT (ADIT) – Year 12
• Performance Arts – Year 12
Please note: we have a limited fund to provide assistance with fees and assistance is not guaranteed if a place is offered.