- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Bedford Modern School. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics or any other form of downloadable media or content.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit any of the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other Website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Applications for permission should be made to the copyright holder. If it is not apparent who the copyright holder is please contact the Schools Media and Communications Assistant.
- The content of the pages of the School Website is for your general information and use only and access to any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk for which we shall not be liable. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements in the case of downloading of materials.
- Neither the School nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any educational or general purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law (except in the case of death or personal injury arising from our negligence).
- This website contains a ‘blogging’ section, within which some current Students have published their thoughts on life at BMS, etc. Whilst BMS makes every effort to ensure that the comments published in this section of the site do not contain any defamatory or discriminatory material, we cannot give any warranty that this is the case. BMS takes no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the comments published.
- From time to time this website may include links to other third party websites.
- These links are used to provide further information and are not intended to signify that BMS endorses such websites and/or their content. BMS takes no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of using any information published on any of the pages on the linked third party websites.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
Unless otherwise stated this Website and its content is copyright of Bedford Modern School as part of the Harpur Trust, or a member of staff or student © 2012. All rights reserved.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our Website.
We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. You should therefore check periodically for changes.
By using this site after we post any changes, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them.
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
COMPLAINTS ABOUT COPYRIGHT OR OFFENSIVE MATERIAL
If you wish to complain about material on this site because you believe either:
- there is a breach of copyright; or
- that the material is defamatory or otherwise in breach of law.
The School will investigate in accordance with its approved procedure.
Complaints should be directed to the Media and Communications Assistant.