Maths and Further Maths
- To inspire all students to reach their full potential in Mathematics
- To equip students with the mathematical skills required in everyday life.
- 10 full-time and two part-time members of staff with a wealth of experience.
A Level Curriculum
We follow the OCR A Level (Specification A, H240) and the Edexcel A Level Further Mathematics (9FM0) courses.
Co-curricular, Enrichment, Extension and Support
- Senior Maths Challenge for students who are keen to showcase their problem solving skills
- Preparation for STEP, TMUA and MAT university admissions tests for those applying to higher education Mathematics courses
- Open University lectures
- A variety of support sessions at lunchtimes and after school to support students in achieving the best possible grade
- The opportunity to assist with Maths support sessions for younger members of our school community.