Our Faculty of Sport has a very wide and diverse range of activities on offer and whilst we cater for all abilities, some of our students perform at the very highest levels in their chosen areas.
The School is able to assist and support these athletes through our Sports Performance Programme, even when their sport is not one in which the School currently participates. The scheme currently has 24 athletes across 13 different sports and is designed to support and nurture the abilities of these talented student athletes, helping them achieve both their sporting dreams and academic goals.
This is a bespoke service depending upon the sport and age of the student but can include:
- Physiological and fitness assessment
- Injury diagnosis and treatment
- Nutrition advice and support
- Sports massage
- Personal strength and conditioning programme
- Weekly conditioning coaching
- Ongoing medical advice and treatment
- Training and support