Nearly New Shop
Nearly New Shop
The BMSPA Nearly New Shop is managed by dedicated parent volunteers who generously contribute their time, juggling work and family commitments to run the shop. We are truly grateful for your help with this endeavour.
How to Donate/Sell Items
We welcome donations of school uniform in good condition. We ask that all donations are washed, ironed and labelled. Your contributions play a crucial role in helping us raise valuable funds for the school.
You can find donation labels below. Please print these at home or pick them up from the NNS or Senior School Reception.
All labelled or donated items can be left at the BMS Estates Office or brought along to the shop during our opening hours.
Please note that we do not stock boys’ shirts or trousers. A list of stocked items is available to download below.
Conditions of Sale
- All items must be current uniform in good, clean condition and placed in a bag. Please ensure that uniform labels are filled out for each item or mark them as a donation.
- All unlabelled uniform will be considered as donations. Labels are available to download below. Please ensure all items have a tag and include your name and contact details.
- The NNS will price all items upon receipt and reserve the right to dispose of, without prior notice, any items that:
- Are not in saleable condition
- Have not been sold within 2 years
- Are not part of the current uniform (including old logos, old style sportswear, etc.)*
- Only sold items will be tracked. For all uniforms sold in an academic year, a payment for 75% of the proceeds will be sent once a year during the summer holidays, after a deduction of 25% for PA funds. PA funds are then made available to school departments for the purchase of extra equipment to further benefit the children.
- Where possible, please remove any labels that contain your child’s name and retain any labels that include sizing information.
*These items will be donated to outreach programs and local charities.
Dates and times of opening 2023-24
Autumn Term 2023
Saturday 25 November (9.30am – 12.00pm)
Spring Term 2024
Saturday 20 January (9.30am – 12.00pm)
Saturday 10 February (9.30am – 12.00pm)
Saturday 02 March (9.30am – 12.00pm)
Saturday 23 March (9.30am – 12.00pm)
A good time to look at cricket kit and/or summer dresses for the Summer Term.
Summer Term 2024
Saturday 27 April (9.30am – 12.00pm)
Year 13 students may want to get uniform for their last day.
Saturday 18 May (9.30am – 12.00pm)
Saturday 22 June (9.30am – 12.00pm)
Saturday 29 June (9.30am – 12.00pm)
Saturday 06 July (9.30am – 12.00pm)
If you have any queries or could spare some time to help in the shop, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.