Nearly New Shop
Nearly New Shop
Child lost an item of sports kit? Mislaid that winter coat? Blazer gone walkabout? Don’t worry! Visit the Nearly New Uniform Shop run by BMS Parents’ Association.
Now that COVID Restrictions have been eased we are able to open up the shop again in The Quadrangle, dates are below. There will be hand sanitiser available and we would appreciate the wearing of masks where possible.
We stock for both boys and girls:
- Junior and Senior uniform including blazers (no boys shirts or trousers)
- Sports Kit including School Team Sports Tops
- Choral Shirts
- Various sports bags
- Junior Coats and House T Shirts
The uniform is all in excellent condition and sold at a much reduced price. It is great not only for key items but also for ‘spares’ and sudden growth spurts.
We are located in the The Quadrangle of the Senior School. The entrance to this is opposite the reception of the Junior School.
We very much welcome donations of unwanted school uniform (good condition please and washed). Your donations continue to help us to raise valuable funds for the School and the money the item is sold for is split between you and the PA 75/25 respectively.
Any donated items can be left at the Senior School Reception (please label bags BMS PA Nearly New) or brought along to the shop during one of our opening times.
If you have any queries or could spare some time to help in the shop, please contact Rebecca Bygraves on 07899 084467 or email email@example.com
Dates and times of opening 2021-22
Autumn Term 2021
Wednesday 15 September (3.30pm – 5.00pm)
Saturday 25 September (10.00am – 12.00pm)
Thursday 07 October (3.30pm – 5.00pm)
Thursday 04 November (3.30pm – 5.00pm)
Weather turning colder – jumpers, coats and body armours available
Saturday 20 November (10.00am – 12.00pm)
Thursday 02 December (3.30pm – 5.00pm)
Spring Term 2022
Thursday 06 January (3.30pm – 5.00pm)
Saturday 22 January (10.00am – 12.00pm)
Thursday 03 February (3.30pm – 5.00pm)
Saturday 26 February (10.00am – 12.00pm)
Thursday 03 March (3.30pm – 5.00pm)
Saturday 19 March (10.00am – 12.00pm)
A good time to look at cricket kit / summer dresses for next term
Summer Term 2022
Thursday 21 April (3.30pm – 5.00pm)
Thursday 05 May (3.30pm – 5.00pm)
Year 13s may want to get uniform for Leavers Day
Saturday 21 May (10.00am to 12.00pm)
Thursday 09 June (3.30pm – 5.00pm)
Saturday 18 June (9.30am – 12.00pm)
Thursday 07 July (3.30pm – 5.00pm)
Conditions of Sale
- All items must be current uniform in good clean condition, placed in a bag clearly marked on the inside with details of the contents, your name, address and telephone number. The contents of bags not marked in this way will be treated as PA donations.
- We will price all items for you and reserve the right to dispose of any not conforming to our standards without prior notice.
- Any items with the old logo or old style PE tops will be sent to the school’s Outreach projects in either Africa or India.
- We do not stock boys’ shirts or trousers, or any football or rugby boots.
- We accept items when the shop is open. At other times they may be handed in at the main School Reception with the permission of reception staff.
- If items have been sold by us a payment of 75% of the sale price will only be sent once a year during the summer holidays, after a deduction of 25% for PA funds. PA funds are then made available to School departments for the purchase of extra equipment not covered by their budgets.
- Please note that all items are left at your own risk and that we will dispose of any unsold items after two years (for girls skirts and blouses this will be one year) to the school’s Outreach programs in either Africa or India.