£28k to £30k circa.
Are you a hardworking HR Generalist looking for a new opportunity?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced person to join our new HR team as an HR Adviser.
Reporting to HR Manager, you will have a wide range of responsibilities with particular focus on recruitment, working with payroll and supporting line managers across the whole of the employee lifecycle, so an organised and methodical approach to your work is essential.
You will take ownership of your workload and have a “can do” approach, using your initiative and working with colleagues across the school and Harpur Trust.
What we are looking for:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Good ICT skills with experience of using a HR MIS, ideally iTrent or similar
• Strong organisational skills with ability to process and organise large amount of information
• Self-motivated team player with the ability to use initiative and proactively try to resolve problems
• Positive, friendly, customer focussed HR experience, preferably in a school/education setting but not essential
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, friendly working environment, private healthcare scheme, a generous holiday and pension scheme, free lunches (in term time) and ongoing training and development opportunities.
This post is 37 hours per week, all year round.
For an informal discussion please contact Karen Sallows, HR Manager directly on 01234 332656.
Closing date: Wednesday 25th May 2022
The Harpur Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check, references and other relevant checks.Apply Now